Return to your roots…
The following is available free of charge at The Shepherd’s Hut for your use:
- A ring gas cooker, with utensils and a frying pan
- Plates, bowls and cups, knives and forks
- A table and oak bench to relax outside and eat
- Firelighters, kindling, matches & logs for the wood burner
- BBQ charcoal (enough for one barbecue)
- A fire pit
- Two hammocks can be provided
- Private all-weather tennis court, rackets & balls can be provided
- A safe-lock area & wash-down site for bikes
- Access to the Mill boot room with loo and sink with underfloor heating and internet access
- Soap in the boot room – Scottish Soaps The Tub
- Allergy duvet and pillows and quality 100% cotton linen
- Bath sheets and hand towels
- High Tech Telescope – on request
Catering services are available on request.
Guest book - click to read more...
"We spent a lovely week at the mill with all my husbands family. The quality of the renovation and workmanship is impressive. Lovely, lovely house and a great holiday in the Borders. Thank you!"
"We have just enjoyed the most wonderful stay at The Mill. Nestled in the stunning countryside of the Scottish Borders, it is quiet and secluded, and was perfect for us to relax and catch up with family. The accommodation is of a very high standard and very comfortable with lots of attention to detail, and beautiful wooden finishes throughout. The owners have thought of everything. We have very happy memories of our stay. Thank you very much."
"We had a fantastic stay at the Mill. A very warm welcome from Lulu and family and a truly stunning home. We took so many pictures of the beautiful woodwork to inspire our budding joiner son back home! With St Marys Loch nearby we took our own kayak and had a great day – we also enjoyed a lovely lunch at the local salmon viewing center who also had lovely and welcoming staff!"
The Mill was perfect. Each bedroom/ensuite combo was unique and beautiful. The woodwork and furniture throughout the house is outstanding and lovely. There are so many unique features to this well-designed home. My entire family was thrilled with this property, and we were all sad when we had to leave.
Read our blog
Ask a question
If you have questions about The Mill, Shepherd’s Hut, Yurt, or anything else just fill in the form or give us a call.